Cancer Expert Search

Cancer ExpertCancer Expert: Search
Enter your question and submit. Use a complete English sentence for better results.
Cancer Expert, © 2012-2013, ctSearch - Context Search Engine.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I was going to write a comment on the earlier post but decided that the post requires a FULL POST.
personally, I agreee that life is about simple pleasures. yes! food, natural sunshine,I love snow too and the sand and all things natural and rural ( I really dont know about love! I know attraction ..does it count???) Ive misunderstood the term many times... its a verb people say ..Ive yet to find out....
anyway, I think that the Buddha came back from his adventures in the jungle for the precise reason that he didnt find enlightment there!
He tried his best, but he found it in the society, people helped him attain what he was looking for...and then he came out with his Madhyamarga..the Middlepath...( extremities of any kind is harmful !) hmmmm!
This is what we have to find out for ourselves..through the hard way ...( I found out I cant drink more than two pegs of vodka,I tend to become emotional and start talking crap...)
so thats life....keep learning and in the process LIVE and be HAPPY... u can be happy if and only if you allow yourself to be in that state...dont take life so seriously yaar!
And avoid the disease called `WHAT WILL PEOPLE SAY`....

3 comments:

Shree said...

Hi Reena, I agree with you that we would be happy only if we allow ourselves to see the happiness around and enjoy the same. happiness is the state of mind. And it is definitely not dependant on someone else's say. I wish be happy I will find ways to make my myself happy. That could be done by any ways that depends upon each individual.

yanmaneee said...

vapormax
nike off white
hermes birkin
timberland shoes
christian louboutin shoes
balenciaga shoes
balenciaga shoes
yeezy shoes
off white nike
balenciaga sneakers

theylee said...

a knockout post Valentino Dolabuy site dolabuy visit this web-site view it now