Cancer Expert Search

Cancer ExpertCancer Expert: Search
Enter your question and submit. Use a complete English sentence for better results.
Cancer Expert, © 2012-2013, ctSearch - Context Search Engine.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

GOOD AND BAD....BUT NOT SO UGLY....

The last few days I was on vacation to Panchgani. I stayed at Mala`s Hotel.
I would strongly recommend the place to anyone who loves good non-veg food.They serve excellent Maska pulao, Mutton pulav, Haleem, Paya soup, Tandoori chicken,and my favourite Kheema pav, its wonderful comfort food that one longs to have on vacation. and now YOU know where to go.
Everything was alright till today.
Sometimes one gets stressed when some people call and invite themselves to your home.I happened to experience some of that stress today afternoon...I got a call and my whole evening was spoilt in anticipation of what will happen whn these people will arrive. Its killing I say!I try my best not get so affected but I think Ive not been successful.The arguements, the silly ego fights...some relationships are so burdensome.Im weak, I cant seem to tell them off! I compromise, I smile, I act as if its ok that they have screwed up my whole sunday evening...I console myself that it happens only once or twice a year,and life is about compromises....isnt it???