Cancer Expert Search

Cancer ExpertCancer Expert: Search
Enter your question and submit. Use a complete English sentence for better results.
Cancer Expert, © 2012-2013, ctSearch - Context Search Engine.

Friday, July 20, 2012

Yet another distinction for AASRA on Facebook


Barb Hildebrand

Hello AASRA,

I am the creator of the FB page "Suicide Shatters". I had left 2 comments on your page today, but neither are showing up so I didn't know if you've got your page set to approve comments and that's why they're not showing yet, or whether it's another FB glitch that has been happening a lot.
Either way, you can delete whichever one you decide, I just like to let other pages know how I found them and as I said in my comment posts on your page, I've had several hundred from India just recently joined my page, two have contacted privately and I wanted them to know about your organization if they need help.

Just wanted to let you know that I'd done 2 posts and am glad to have found your organization. One new member who is 18 asked me today after saying they're suicidal over the loss of a friend whether you trace their phone number and would then be able to trace their address and contact her parents. I copied from your website that you assure complete confidentiality, but as I'm from Canada, I did not know how your organization works when it comes to the tracing.
Also emailed suicide.org who has a page for India Suicide Hotlines that I've given out a few times and they have you listed on there but without your website url or email or FB page url. Hopefully they'll update it, but it's all automated replies, so not sure they'll actually make the changes.
Here's the page where your organization is listed: http://www.suicide.org/hotlines/international/india-suicide-hotlines.html. They give a link where you can send updated information in a format that they can copy and paste, but I just sent them what I had by email as I'm not you.

Take care, Barb
India Suicide Hotlines - Suicide.org! India Suicide Hotlines, India Suicide Hotlines, India Suicide. www.suicide.org India Suicide Hotlines - Suicide.org! India Suicide Hotlines, India Suicide Hotlines, India Suicide Hotlines, India Suicide Hotlines, India Suicide Hotlines, India Suicide Hotlines, India Suicide Hotlines, India Suicide Hotlines, India Suicide Hotlines, India Suicide Hotlines, India Suicide Hotlines ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Share Aasra - helps in suicide prevention 2 minutes ago Aasra - helps in suicide prevention Barb. Thanks a ton. Sorry about the post comments . Dont know why it's not come up on the page. We do not trace anyone. We believe that everyone has a right to his/her own privacy. Facebook © 2012 · English (UK) About · Create an Ad · Create a Page · Developers · Careers · Privacy · Cookies · Terms · Help Quick reply mode: press Enter to send

No comments: