Cancer Expert Search

Cancer ExpertCancer Expert: Search
Enter your question and submit. Use a complete English sentence for better results.
Cancer Expert, © 2012-2013, ctSearch - Context Search Engine.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

life is such...

Hey, guys...I was away a long time... Sorry....but this story has to be told..
Today as I was traveling from Kurla to Vashi..I was stuck and was breathing into a person`s face...the train was disgustingly packed.
I was in a such a position that, I was looking into the persons eyes... suddenly the person started crying... when I inquired, the person said that she was coming back from hospital after a appendicitis operation,and that she was in pain...Jesus! when I looked again now, with more concentration, I found that the person was a trans gender. In the crowded train she told me her story.
At the age of 15, she was thrown out of her home... her parents don't want her. So she joined a Hijra community . There, she found that she was not happy and she promised herself that she would get a sex change operation,and she did it..but now she feels she is not happy at all..she has no boyfriend. Life is difficult....she told me she wants to commit suicide....
I didn't know what to tell her.. I had to get down at Vashi... I gave her Aasra`s number.she has promised to call.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have done nice work reena, if u had taken her cell no let follow is she called aasra,so that she feel nice, and try to drop ideal of suicide. You can even tell her about hamsafar trust which may help her to live better life.

THE HUMSAFAR TRUST


C: Mr Ashok Row Kavi ( Chairperson); Mr. Vivek Raj Anand (CEO).

* 2nd Floor, Old BMC building, Nehru Road, Vakola, Santacruz (E), Mumbai-400 055

( 022-26673800

6 022-26650547

e: humsafar@vsnl.com

www.humsafar.org

h: 022-26673800